If you are a freelancer or any other person in Kenya, this is what I believe you want to do now: How to withdraw money from PayPal to your Mpesa account.
Many people keep asking me how to do that, and because of that, I have put together this comprehensive guide to help you transfer money to your M-Pesa account from PayPal in Kenya.
Before starting this guide, let me show you the requirements for withdrawing money from your Paypal account in Kenya.
Read this guide too: How Does PayPal Work In Kenya.
Requirements To Transfer Money From PayPal In Kenya
Here is what you need before making a transfer from your PayPal account:
- Register for PayPal in Kenya.
- Verify your PayPal Account.
- Make sure your PayPal account is not limited or suspended.
- Register for M-Pesa.
- Link your PayPal account to M-Pesa.
- You should have money in your PayPal balance.
When you have all the above requirements, then you can withdraw money from your PayPal account to your Mpesa account in Kenya.
How To Withdraw Money From PayPal To Your Mpesa Account
Follow these simple and quick steps to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your Mpesa account in Kenya:
- Go to PayPal Mobile Money Website for Mpesa
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your account balance page.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button.
- The available balance will appear in US dollars.
- Enter exactly the amount of money you want to withdraw from your PayPal account to your M-Pesa account.
- Leave the currency in US dollars.
- Click on the “withdraw” button.
- The amount will automatically be converted to Kenyan shillings.
- Click on Confirm to complete the transaction.
- If you want to cancel the money transfer, then click on the back button.
- Finally, the money will be deposited into your Mpesa account.
You have successfully and securely transfer money from PayPal to your M-Pesa account.
One thing you need to know is that you should wait a few minutes for you to receive a notification of the transfer.
Recommended reading: How To Get Refund From PayPal.
Advantages Of Transfering Money From PayPal Using Safaricom M-Pesa
Here are some of the advantages of withdrawing funds from your PayPal account in Kenya:
- The transfer is secured.
- It is faster than any other PayPal withdrawal method.
- The withdrawal using M-Pesa is convenient.
- It is cheaper to transfer funds through Mpesa.
- You can also deposit money from M-Pesa to your PayPal account.
So with all the advantages, you have seen above, you need to start withdrawing money from PayPal to your Mpesa account in Kenya.
Is There Other Way To Withdraw Money From PayPal
There are many ways you can withdraw your funds from your PayPal account.
One such way is to withdraw funds directly to your bank account. This means you will link your bank account to your PayPal account then transfer the money into it.
Nother way to withdraw funds from PayPal is by using a credit card or debit card.
You can link a credit or debit card to your PayPal account and withdraw money in any part of Kenya where you have access to your bank.
See also: How To Use Equity Bank With PayPal In Kenya.
What Is The Fastest Way To Withdraw money From PayPal
For the fastest way to send and receive money on PayPal, you need to follow the various steps outlined in this guide.
There are various means by which you can withdraw money from PayPal but M-Pesa is the fastest in Kenya.