Are you wondering how to login to your PayPal South Africa account? Here is a complete guide to help you sign-in to your PayPal account and make transactions.
In this guide, we will show you the requirements you will need to sign-in to your account. Also, we will take you through the step-by-step method to login to your account.
Finally, we will show you what you need to do if you are having challenges logging in to your account.
Requirements To Sign-In To Your Account
Before you can access your PayPal account in South Africa, you need to have the following:
- Your Email address
- You can also use your cellphone number
- Internet-enabled device
- You need to be properly connected to the internet
Those are the basic requirements you need to have before you can access your account online.
See also: How To Withdraw Money from PayPal.
Steps To Login To Your PayPal South Africa Account
Follow the steps below to login to your PayPal South Africa account:
- Go to the main website here: https://www.paypal.com/za/webapps/mpp/home.
- At the top-right corner of the PayPal homepage, click on the “Login” button.
- A new login page will open.
- In the first box, enter your email address.
- You can also login to your PayPal South Africa account with your mobile number.
- If that is the case for you, then enter your cellphone number in the first box at the login page.
- Next, enter your account password in the second box.
- After entering your login details, click on the blue “Login” button to sign-in to your account.
As soon as you sign-in to your account, you will be taken to your account dashboard.
Read also: How PayPal Refund Works.
What You Need To Do If You Cannot Access Your PayPal Account
There are instances where you may not be able to login to your PayPal account.
But why does that happen?
There are numerous other factors that may lead to that.
Here are a few reasons why you may not be able to login to your account:
1. You may not be connected to the internet.
2. Your PayPal account may have been suspended or blocked.
3. You may have entered an incorrect password, username, or both.
4. PayPal server may be down.
Apart from the above-listed reasons, other issues may prevent you from logging in to your PayPal South Africa account.
All that you need to do is to investigate what might be the cause. When that is solved, you will then be able to login to your PayPal account with ease.