Most people find it difficult to access the PayPal Germany login page, and hence signing in to their account becomes a challenge. If you are one such people, don’t worry as we have created this PayPal login guide to help you in such instances.
PayPal has become indispensable in our online activities.
This is not for only Germany but the entire world.
Most businesses depend entirely on PayPal for their transactions, and because of that, it is very crucial for you to log in to your PayPal Deutschland account.
See also: PayPal South Africa Sign-In Guide.
Requirements To Register
Like any other money transfer company, you need to login to your account before making transactions with your PayPal Germany account.
That means you need to connect to the internet.
It also means that you have a PayPal Deuschland account and, of course, verified your account.
In light of the above scenario, you should have a clue about the requirements to access your PayPal.de account.
If you want to access the PayPal.de login page and sign-in to your account, then here are the basic things you will need for that:
- URL to the paypal.de login page
- A verified PayPal Germany account
- Internet connection
- A device to use for signing in to your account (PC, Phone, Laptop)
- Your PayPal Username
- The password to your account
Those are the basic things you must get before you can login to your PayPal account.
It is interesting to note that you can use your phone number to login to your PayPal Germany account.
Steps To Login To Your PayPal Germany Account
Getting to know the requirements to sign-in to your PayPay Deutschland account is very crucial. Now that you know those things, you now need to know exactly how to follow the step-by-step guide to access your account.
If you want to log in to your PayPal Germany account, then follow the basic steps below:
1. Go to the PayPal Deuschland homepage here https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/home.
2. When you get to the homepage, look out for the login button.
3. You will find the PayPal login button at the top of the page.
4. Click on it and continue to the sign-in page.
5. When you get to the login page, you must enter your credentials in the respective fields provided.
6. In the first box, enter your PayPal email address.
7. After that, you should enter your PayPal login password in the second box.
8. Ensure that all the login information you entered is correct.
9. Click on the blue “Login” button.
10. After clicking on it, you will then be taken to your PayPal account dashboard.
Those are the essential steps you need to follow to access your PayPal Germany account. You can start making online transactions as soon as you login.
See this guide: How To Avoid PayPal Ban.
Having Trouble Logging In
Have you followed exactly all the steps in this PayPal login guide, yet you cannot access your account? Don’t panic.
Let me show you something you can do to successfully sign-in to your account.
Here is what you must do:
- Go to the PayPal Germany login page.
- Click on the “Having trouble logging in” button.
- Make sure you are using the original email address you used to create the PayPal Deuschland account.
- You can also click on “forgot your email” if you can’t remember the login email.
- Follow the next steps to recover your email and then login to your PayPal account.
You also need to double-check if you have entered the right Paypal login password.
Read also: How To Access PayPal Belgium Account.
Can I use PayPal in Germany?
Yes, you can use Paypal in Germany for all your online transactions. PayPal Deutschland can be used to send and receive money online. It means that PayPal allows Germans to send and receive funds with their accounts.
When paying for your goods and services online, you can use your PayPal account for the transaction. You can also use the service in Germany to receive funds from your customers.
Recommended reading: Steps To Withdraw Money from PayPal To Bank Account.
How do I get a PayPal account in Germany?
If you want to use PayPal in Germany (paypal.de), you need to register for it. After registering for the service, you must link your German bank account to your PayPal account.
When that is done, you should verify the account before you can use the PayPal Germany account for transactions.
That is how you can get PayPal for transactions in Germany.
Check this: Ultimate Guide To Apply For A Refund.
How To call PayPal Germany
There may be situations where you are in need of help that you may want to contact the experts. If that is the case for you, then you should call the customer care for help.
If you want to contact PayPal Germany customer service for help, you can call any of this telephone number: 08007234721.
Please note that it is easier for you to contact PayPal Germany when you are logged in to your account.
The recommended time to call PayPal in Germany is Monday to Frida from 9 am to 8 pm. For Saturdays, you can call them from 9 am to 7:30 pm.