In today’s guide, we have dedicated our time to teach you how to log in to your PayPal Belgium account. You can follow this step-by-step guide to sign-in to your PayPal account dashboard in Belgium.
The process of logging in to your account is pretty simple.
However, not everyone is able to navigate the web properly.
Because of that, we have created this PayPal guide to help you access the account login page and, of course, make any transaction you need.
Before going to the PayPal Belgium login page, you need to know the basic requirements to sign-in to your account.
See also: PayPal South Africa Login Guide.
What Are The Requirements To Login To Your PayPal Belgium Account
PayPal is like any other online money transfer company. You need to connect to the internet and login with your username and password before you can access your account.
If you want to sign-in to your account, there are the things you will need to do that:
- URL to the PayPal Belgium login page
- Internet-enabled device (Phone, laptop, or PC)
- Your PayPal Username
- The password to your account
Those are the main thing you will need to access your account online.
Please note that you can also use your mobile number to log in to your PayPal account.
Steps To Login To Your PayPal Belgium Account
Now that you know the main things you will be required to sign-in to your account let me show you the step-by-step guide to access your account.
If you want to login to your PayPal Belgium account, then follow the steps below:
1. Go to the PayPal homepage here https://www.paypal.com/be/webapps/mpp/home.
2. At the top-right corner of the main page, click on the “Login” button.
3. A new window will open, leading you to the login page.
4. You can either log in with your Email address or your mobile number.
5. Enter your email in the first box.
6. After that, enter your PayPal login password in the second box.
7. Check if the login details you entered are correct.
8. When everything is done, click on the blue “Login” button to sign-in to your PayPal account.
As soon as you log in to your account, you will be taken to your account dashboard. You can now start sending or receiving money with your PayPal account.
Having trouble logging in To PayPal
There are instances where you may follow all the steps outlined in this guide yet you may not be able to access your account.
In such instances, here is what you must do:
- Go to the PayPal login page.
- Click on “Having trouble logging in”.
- You will be required to enter your PayPal email address.
- If you have forgotten your email address, then click on “Forgot your email”.
- PayPal will ask you to enter three (3) email addresses you may have used for your account.
- Sometimes, the problem may be an incorrectly entered password.
- If that is the case, then check if “Caps Lock” is not enabled on your keyboard.
Try playing around it, and you may find a way to log in to your account.
How do I go to my PayPal account summary?
If you want to go to your PayPal account summary, then here is what you must do:
- Log in to your PayPal Belgium account.
- Go to your account dashboard.
- You will be taken to the PayPal account summary.
- If you do not see the summary page, click “Summary” at the top section of your PayPal account just before the “Activity” tab.
That is all that you need to do.
Is PayPal available in Belgium?
Yes, you can use PayPal in Belgium for all your online transactions. PayPal Belgium is available for those who make transactions online.
You can pay for goods and services in Belgium and pay with your PayPal account.
But before you can use PayPal in Belgium, you must first register for the service, login to PayPal, and verify your account.
Related guide: How PayPal Refund Works.
How do I find my PayPal account number?
Unfortunately, PayPal is not like the ordinary bank account where you are given an account number. PayPal does not use account numbers, so you cannot find any number attached to your account. The email address or number you used to register for the PayPal service becomes your account number.
That is all you need to know about this PayPal Belgium login guide.