Do you have a PayPal account for your business or personal use? Are you aware your PayPal account can be banned? Yes, you can be blacklisted, and that is why you should know how to avoid the PayPal ban.
In this guide, we will show you how to avoid a suspension your account, we will also distinguish between a ban and a limitation.
At the last section of this guide, we will show you what must do when your account is blocked.
See also: How To Login To PayPal Account.
How To Avoid PayPal Ban
If you want to avoid your PayPal account from being banned, then you must do the following:
1. You should never report unauthorized transactions if there weren’t such instances.
2. Do not engage in any fraudulent activities on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, or other e-commerce websites.
3. Never use false data to register for the account.
4. Try as much as possible as you can to keep all invoices and proof of delivery of goods and services with your
5. Do not buy or sell any goods or services identified by government agencies as having the likelihood of fraud.
6. Do not join PayPal from restricted countries.
7. To prevent your PayPal account from a ban, you must never buy or sell any controlled substances that pose a risk to customer safety.
8. You should not engage in transactions with your PayPal account for friends or families you cannot trust
9. Always keep your services and transactions genuine.
10. Never engage in any activity that violates any law, ordinance, statute, or regulation.
11. Read the PayPal user agreement and know what you must do to prevent your account from being suspended.
Those are things you must do to prevent a PayPal ban.
Related guide: Steps To Login To PayPal In South Africa.
What Is The Difference Between PayPal Ban/Suspension And Limitation
A Paypal ban is totally different from a limitation on your account. When your account is limited, it means you can still use the PayPal account just that your transactions are limited to specific amounts.
When your PayPal account is banned, it means you cannot even access it, let alone making a transaction with it.
Limitations are usually placed on unverified PayPal accounts.
In fact, it is better for your account to be limited than it being banned.
Recommended reading: How To Withdraw Funds From Your Account To Bank.
What Can You Do If Your Account Is Banned
It would be best if you avoided a ban on your PayPal account.
However, if your account gets suspended, you must contact the customer service department and explain things to them.
There are very few instances where PayPal will reverse a ban on an account.
That is all you need to do to prevent your PayPal account from being banned.